1.04.2015

DAY ONE

MORNING
Workout: 25 min run (I hate running but listening to a podcast made it more bearable) 
80 sit-ups
20 push-ups
 
Breakfast: Fruits, lots of fresh fruit, some bacon and waaaay too much coffee with milk - I also had a tapioca pancake with shredded coconut and condensed milk. Too sweet... so I only ate half of it.

MIDDAY:
Workout: I took an about 8km walk along the beach, pretty brisk pace. 

Lunch: Tuna salad with a few rings of fried calamari, and a mojito... It's vacation by the beach... 

NIGHT:


Dinner: Lots of meats and veggies at a Brazilian MEAT restuarant. I can for sure say I gotten enough proteins. 

Conclusion: I need to continue to drink water, it really is key. I don't get tired from running, just a little bored. So I need to find something that motivated me more.

Inga kommentarer: