1.13.2009

Sweden and USA

Sweden was great, I have my family and my bestest friend in the whole world there.
I had a birthday party together with my amazing stepdad and ice-skated, shopped, cross-country skied, roller-skated vertramp with the Stockholm Derby Girls, laughed, danced, cried, went on long walks, made soup, talked about the future, kissed and told , found out one of my close friends was preggo, another very important person in my life had married (I am still recovering from that)... so much happened in those three weeks... I missed Seattle and it was really painful to be away from my new team and close Seattle friends.

But for once I decided that this trip was important for my sanity, my family deserved some quality time and so did I and now I am back with more motivation and smiles than in a long looong time... maybe some tears once in a while...

Off the flight I got to see two of the awesomest girls I know and was brought to Wendys and Tullys... I'm looking forward to L-word watching...
Later the bestest petowners (I am their pet) of Seattle came and picked me up and brought me to Everett for Speed and Conditioning. I FINALLY was skating and turing left for the first time in THREE WEEKS... and I fell backwards, but it was fun... and skating after not sleeping for 24h might not be the best... BUT I LOVED IT, and can't wait going to practice with the Wenches...

It is always so weird, I am happy to be back but sad to be gone!

Inga kommentarer: