4.14.2009

I remember that one summer

I refused to wear anything that wasn't black or white, we went away for festival, and the rain poured down on us, and the headliner never came, and it rained even more. I made out with a girl, soon to be married, and we climbed around in trees, I learned to pee standing up and we bounced off tents. Someone had sex in a ski-box on top of the car, and the car was rocking, and I hugged, hugged, hugged everyone. My hair was long, and I didn't own a brush, and I didn't care, everyone else slept on the dry floors, and I didn't, and we worked, checked ppls wristbands, and there was water everywhere, still a skateboard contest, a motorcross and some wrestling... there was masks and I drank beer with a guy with a mask twice my size. And there were VIP tents that we were or were not allowed in, it didn't matter, because it was summer, grey, sunny and cold. Everyone froze and I ran, ran, ran and bounced...

I fell asleep in one tent and woke up in a different, and there was beer everywhere... It made me laugh and everything was black and white, I was black and white and colors made me nervous. I laughed at simple facts and found myself in a car eating popcorns and having dreams.

This was the summer before I left Sweden, and that festival, and my friends, and the rain, and the skateboards, and the laughes and the love people fell into will forever be a part of my life. And anywhere we went, they played this son, and it sucked... and we just couldn't get aways from it, and when I heard it, I once again thought of that summer five years ago...

Inga kommentarer: