3.27.2008

So sometimes a rollergirl gotta work...

Even if I'm a mighty rollergirl and quite obsessed with roller derby, it doesn't pay the bills. Being a unicorn hunting amazon viking from the North doesn't pay the bills either, so I acctually have a dayjob, or rather a morning job. I make people coffee, I am a lovley barista at one of the nicest coffee places in Seattle.
Fuel is a fantastic place to work at, and the owner is really kickass, she has managed to open a really nice coffee place at three locations. If I get to pick my favorite location it would be the one in Wallingford, it's mellow and busy at the same time, and less kids than in the one at Montlake.

I work mornings so I have time to squeeze in as much rolling as possible in the nights and days... You should come in and taste coffee that is made by people and not by mashines like a couple of big chains around... and don't forget to tip the barista, because this one need some money to support her roller addiction...

Inga kommentarer: