9.23.2008

How can you get tired when you do nothing but SIT SIT AND SIT SOME MORE??

Tiredness... but why?

How do you get so tired from traveling to Sweden, I mean I do nothing, virtually NOTHING! I sit, sit, sit and sit some more... the sitting get interupetd by some sleeping in awkward position, most of the time still sitting. And then I watch movies, get served food by woman in not so sexy uniform, and sit some more...

This goes on for about 9 hours, and then I get a sitting break to walk for about 30min, just to get on another fligtht to sit some more... And then all of a sudden I'm in Sweden and everyone does their best to stop me from falling asleep.

Yes, this is the hardship of traveling...

My one week of vacationing from derby has begun, I am just going to do some off skates excercises today... Just jump around, maybe even jog... who knows. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he confirmed that my hurting knees are the same as always, it's a hormonal problems, my hormons are threading the cartledge, nothing to do but to eat some painkillers when it gets to bad.

He told me that they are currently experimenting with drilling tiny holes in womens kneecaps, to see if it releases the pain, but that the effect didn't seem to be very satisfactiory. He also said that I should be happy I didn't live in the 50's, because apperently back then they used to surgecially remove the kneecap... (ouch)

Inga kommentarer: